If you have remaining promo code credits, they will be automatically applied to your invoice.
2022 Price Increase FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
If this is an emergency, move your car to a safe place if possible and call 911. Once the situation is under control, call us at (833) 668-6738.
You should have received an email with information about your new plan price. If you do not see it or have other questions, please reach out to your digital concierge.
We are happy to accommodate any members that would like to switch plans. Please reach out to your digital concierge to schedule. We will be waiving the swap fee for any current members who are swapping to a new plan.
If you cancel and re-start your subscription, your new subscription will be at our new plans and pricing, even if it is still within the window of your original grace period.
You should be able to see your monthly mileage in your Motor Drive app, and you can reach out at any time to your digital concierge if you are unsure or have any questions.
Your monthly mileage resets at the beginning of the month. Currently, we are unable to roll over unused miles into subsequent months. Please reach out to our digital concierge if you have additional questions.
Your odometer location depends on which car you are driving:
- If you are in a Tesla, there are multiple places to view your vehicle’s odometer reading. Controls > Trips, Controls > Software and at the bottom of your vehicle’s page in the Tesla App.
- If you are driving a VW ID.4, you can find the odometer by navigating to your Vehicle Tile > Status. The bottom of that page displays the odometer reading for the vehicle.
- If you are driving a Chevrolet Bolt, Nissan Leaf, Ford Mustang Mach E, or Audi e-tron please reference the dashboard located behind the steering wheel.
- If you have any issues finding the odometer or have questions about what is displayed, please reach out to your digital concierge service.
Our goal is to make the purchase process as seamless as your subscription, here is how it works:
- Complete Motor’s fully digital checkout flow for your vehicle – this includes financing, trade-ins and more.
- A Motor team member will reach out in order to coordinate a vehicle inspection and facilitate any sales documentation or processes.
- Motor will refund the pro-rated amount for the remainder of your final subscription month
For used electric cars, there is both a price and income qualification to apply for the Inflation Reduction Act tax credit. The sale price limit for a used electric car is $25,000. Please reach out to your digital concierge if you have questions about the income qualification or other questions.
Our all-inclusive services like insurance, maintenance, and roadside assistance are part of the subscription program and are not included with vehicle purchases. If you have any questions, please reach out to your digital concierge.
The purchase credit towards your vehicle purchase can be applied at any time. The purchase price for your vehicle is valid for 14 days, after 14 days you can receive an updated purchase price upon request to account for market changes and you can still apply the same purchase credit.
For our current members who already have charger installations in progress, we will waive our existing subscription term qualifications so your charger installation will proceed as scheduled.
If you decide to purchase your car, your charger will be yours to keep at no cost even if you have not subscribed with Motor for over 360 days.
If you have any questions you can always reach out to us on any of our social media pages, under contact us in the top right-hand corner, by phone at 833-MOTOR-EV, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.