We’re Motor. We work with individuals, businesses, and utilities to accelerate the adoption of electric cars and a cleaner energy future. The simplest way to get an electric car, Motor affords drivers access to all of the benefits of driving electric with none of the hassle.
As a Member Success Associate II, you will focus on making sure Motor’s member-facing operations work smoothly. Your primary responsibility will be interfacing directly with our members via text, phone, and email to ensure they receive quality service, but you will wear a lot of other hats in this early-stage startup. You will become a subject matter expert in all things EV and charging, and will be able to serve as a first line of escalation for complex member inquiries.
- Interact with members using customer management systems, helpdesk software, sms, email, and telephone
- Run Motor’s help desk and respond to member inquiries
- Follow-up with potential members on partial signups and remarketing campaigns
- Work with members to reconcile billing issues
- Work with local market teams to coordinate operations, vehicle deliveries, and onboarding sessions
- Maintain the vehicle maintenance system and coordinate vehicle servicing with local
- market operations
- Monitor and update multiple customer pipelines, ensuring that all customer inquiries are serviced within Motor’s SLAs
- Be the first point of escalation during your shift for customers requiring assistance beyond the Tier I support team
- Relay relevant customer feedback to the Motor team
- Contribute to the broader team as a voice for the customer, including through individual and shared quarterly systems-building objectives
- 3-5 years of experience in operations or member services role resolving customer facing product and billing inquiries
- Experience working with multiple products and customer management systems across time zones
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to execute on a number of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with startups, mobility services, energy, or Electric Vehicle knowledge a plus
- Impeccable writing skills and the ability to clearly communicate information to
- different audiences
- Proficiency with CRM Software, Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field preferred
Compensation + Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to expand your skill sets
- A startup atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- A fun and inclusive working environment
Location & Hours
- Remote Opportunity for a candidate based in Australia and New Zealand to support business in the United States
- Motor phone lines are open 24/7 – Successful candidate will have availability to support a USA evening schedule (Eastern Standard Time) with some weekend availability required.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Motor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.