NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open to legal residents of Indiana who are at least twenty-five years old at the time of entry. Employees of Motor as well as other companies associated with the promotion of this contest and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. There can only be one winner per household. Prizes are nontransferable.
2. Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by the Motor.
3. Agreement of rules: Participation in this contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules and the decisions of the sponsor(s), which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent on being compliant with these rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period: This contest will begin at 11 am ET on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 and conclude at 1 pm on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. Entries that are submitted before or after the contest period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the contest using the online method only.
5. How to Enter: Online will be the only method of entry that is available, it is available through website url to be included and then following the specific directions when filling out the entry and submitting. All entries will become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
6. Prize Drawing: The sponsor will select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected is dependent on the number of entries received. The sponsor will notify the winner within two weeks of the end of the contest. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after first contact the sponsor may select an alternate winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified via e-mail, mail or phone.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, other companies associated with the contest and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in this contest or receipt or use of prize.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the contest or ant prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Indiana.
11. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes on winnings.