Built for the modern-day minimalist, the Tesla Model 3’s tech-forward design continues to push electric cars into the mainstream. Packed with ample driving range and safety features, the Model 3 is a breakthrough in electric driving.
Own your electric future
When you buy an electric car with Motor, you'll enter your details digitally, apply for ﬁnancing, and review your purchase documents over email. Then, we'll deliver your car right to you. Easy peasy.
Technology and Interior
- 23 cu ft of cargo
- 15” touchscreen provides real-time monitoring and comprehensive control
- Climate controls in front and back seats for all weather conditions
- 15-speaker audio system for premium sound
- Autopilot enables your car to steer, accelerate, and brake automatically within its lane
- Full Self-Driving Capabilities will include navigation, car retrieval, autopark, and automatic lane change
Safety and Reliability
Safety is the most important part of the overall Model 3 design. The metal structure is a combination of aluminum and steel, for maximum strength in every area. In a roof-crush test, Model 3 resisted four times its own mass, even with an all-glass roof: that’s the same weight as two full-grown African elephants.
- 300,000 to 500,000 miles (~1,500 full charge cycles).
- Battery design allows for replacing modules instead of the entire battery
- Guaranteed by Tesla to keep the 70% of its battery capacity for 100,000 miles.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Our team of electric car specialists are available to answer any questions you may have about this process. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Send me updates
Give us your email, and we’ll keep you updated on our latest makes and models and special offers.